[amibroker] Re: 12 Profit taking points

Dimitris,

Some nice sell signals here. Two questions:

1. How do you provide the matching Buy signals? Seems this would be
the start of an excellent system?
2. How do you change the background colour of one pane? I seem to be
able to change all or none?

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> The StochD overbought issues or, in brief, StochDobi, is the
population of the stocks with their StochD()>70.
> They are easily defined when you run the
> /*STOCHD OSI OBI*/
> s1=StochD(14);
> os=s1<=30;
> ob=s1>70;
> values11 = os>0;
> values12= ob>0;
> AddToComposite(Values11,"~stochdosi","V");
> AddToComposite(Values12,"~stochdobi","V");
> Buy=0;
>
> Enjoy the 12 profit taking points for the N100 market the last 2
years scanning with

> Ob= Foreign("~stochdobi","V");
> Sell=Ref(Ob,-1)>70 AND Ref(Ob,-1)==HHV(Ob,3);
>
> It would be better to take some profits when the signals appear and
I hope you agree.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM