[amibroker] Re: Divergence

Jayson,
I do not use unknown functions. I just experimented, saw some +1,-1
bars in some unknown points and thatīs all.
I am not curious and I will wait for some official announcement.
Until then, Divergence will remain a great tool for me and will be
handled with the respective care.
For a new built-in Divergence() function, special care should be
taken for the definition, since there are numerous options in the
international T/A literature.
For my personal use I follow the correlation of p-p slopes.
When I compare Indicator/Price, I give a priority to the indicator
peak and usually look for the 3-5 near price bars high.
For some other applications, I just compare the slopes of the recent
trendlines.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM