[amibroker] Re: Plotting lines

Hi Anthony,

Nope I just want to plot vertical lines every 3.25 weeks etc.

I am trying to look at cycles so I want to click on a peak and look
at where the market was every 3.25 weeks back etc.

If I could work out how to plot one vertical line at a pre-determined
point backwards in time that would help tremendously.

Thanks

John

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> John,
>
> Does this give you a start....it is plotting the average price. Do
you
> want a Trendline ?
>
> From=DateNum() >= 1021010 ;//Oct.10,2002
> To=DateNum() <= 1021231 ;//Dec.31,2002
>
> Null = -1e10;
> Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleLine);
> Plot( IIf( From AND To ,Avg , Null ), "Line ",
> colorBrightGreen,styleLine );
>
> Anthony
>
> John Rowlinson wrote:
>
> >  Hi,
> >
> > I want to create an indicator to plot lines at 3.25/6.5 and 13
week
> > intervals.  I guess I take the DateNum() of the day I want and
then
> > subtract values.  How do I get this to plot a line at the various
> > points?
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > John Rowlinson