[amibroker] To: Brian Elijah or anyone

Sorry this is not what I am looking for. The last three lines
AddColumn(Ref(H,-1),"Hi",1.2);
AddColumn(Ref(L,-1),"Low",1.2);
AddColumn(Ref(C,-1),"Close",1.2);

are asking for the close of the previous day and I need the close
for the future day. The future day is in the database and I am
running my exploration on a day prior to the current downloaded data.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian Elijah" <cadvantag@xxxx>
wrote:
> is this what you are looking for
>

> //Support & Resistance
>
> PP=(H+L+C)/3;
>
> S1=(2*PP)-H;
>
> R1=(2*PP)-L;
>
> S2=PP-(H-L);
>
> R2=PP+(H-L);
>
> Buy = C>0;
>
> Filter = Buy;
>
> AddColumn(Ref(C,-1),"PrevClose",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(PP,"PP",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(S1,"S1",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(S2,"S2",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(R1,"R1",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(R2,"R2",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(Ref(H,-1),"Hi",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(Ref(L,-1),"Low",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(Ref(C,-1),"Close",1.2);

C,
> > +14 )" returns the closing price 12 periods ahead (this means
> > looking up the future).
> >

> > Therefore, I wish to calculate simple resistance & support levels
> > using the following formula below for a given date and report the
> > future C, H, L values which should be in the database, so as
long as
> > the date exploration is run on a day previous to the future
value,
> > according to User Guide intstruction above. See last three (3)
lines

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM