RE: [Amibroker] Are you a skilled AB programmer?

I am not a "skilled"
programmer, but I would like to try this. I do have access to a skilled
programmer Please send me the details
Lionel
Issen

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Carlson
[mailto:dcarlson007@xxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 6:43
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Are
you a skilled AB programmer?I would like to tell you
about a mostly manual method that earned 40+% for the last two years, over
25% annualized return for the past 13 years....no negative years (some neg
trades), long only, no margin, 3-4 trades per year.    I'm
new to AB and I can tell my AB coding ability is woefully lacking,
especially upon readingHerman's Intro document on AddToComposite, which
I know must be used on a watch list.... if this method can be programmed in
AB, at all.    The way I semi-manually work through the
method is extremely time consuming and I think returns can be greatly
improved  by identifying better stocks/funds, better back testing, and
fine tuning of parameters.12/29/1989
$10,0001990
$11,6881991
$14,2061992
$15,8321993
$17,4051994
$19,5691995
$23,3631996
$32,9211997
$43,7361998
$56,4041999
$73,2042000
$101,4582001
$110,6042002      $155,823If you are a
SKILLED AB programmer and are interested in trying to program this method in
AB, please contact me.Don Carlson ---
dcarlson007@xxxxxxxSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.