Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotetracker

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  <A title=gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Graham
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 7:26
PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re:
  Quotetracker

  I sometimes find the quotes in AB do not update for some tickers. This
  isspasmodic with no pattern that I can see, and does not always happen.
  Havefound that it will update the next time a trade is made for the ticker
  andimported to AB from QT. I don't know what causes it, nor have I find
  afoolproof method to overcome it. At the end of the day all seems to
  bethere.It is mentioned here that there is minimum add clicks
  required for QT. Iknow Tomasz posted (or someone did) a link to see this
  but it did not workfor me. What is the minimum clicks required. I tend to
  click 5 times eachday as a safeguard to keep QT running.

  If I recall, someone said that you have to have
  >.5%.Cheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia-----Original
  Message-----From: OzFalcon [mailto:OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday,
  22 March 2003 7:32 AMTo: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [amibroker] Re: QuotetrackerNo, Add rate is ok. ie QT server is
  functioning - Otherwise I wouldn't be gettingany info in the RealTime
  Window of AB.KR
  MSG.At 06:25 PM 21/03/2003 -0500, you wrote:>Are you a
  registered user of Quotetracker ? ....If not... your click
  adrate>does not seem sufficient..>>Also, are there
  any Ticker limitations...example: Scottrade limits the>tickers to
  10.>>AnthonySend BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  ---------------------~-->Your own Online Store Selling our
  Overstock.<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send