[amibroker] Re: TJ: QT data plug-in stops working ...: intra & EOD

Sursod,

Yes, when your single database has intraday data, you may change tick
time for any window independently: intra-5min, intra-10min, hour,
day, week, month.

Regards,
Mike

  ive in one database?
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sursod" <wl@xxxx> wrote:
> Mike,
> Does that require both daily and intraday live in one database?
When

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM