[amibroker] Update Semi Off topic question?

Hi all,

I'm planning on getting a new computer or either having my present
hard drive formatted, and moving up to Windows XP.  I'm running
currently AB 4.20.   My question is what would be most efficient way
to save my current data and then put the newest version of Amibroker
on the new or formatted hardrive that will have Windows XP on it.
All input will be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM