[amibroker] Re: TJ: QT data plug-in stops working ...: 2 databases

Thank you all for helpful hints.
The QT minute bars for QQQ has a few really 'naughty' spikes, is
there a commando to get rid of them? They spoil the appearance and
usability of the chart
Sursod

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM