[amibroker] Polarized Fractal Efficiency for Jayson

Hi Jayson
Thanks for translating this - it saved me a bit of work. One thing
though I am trying to get a trigger line at +70 and -70. Now I think
I could manage with the Plotgrid function but I would have thought
this should be able to be accomplished by the grid settings in the
Indicator Builder as it is a pretty common concept. Am I missing
something?

Did you see the comment in the AFL formula library about an improved
formula?  If so what is your opinion of the comparison?

Thanks
Tony

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM