[amibroker] Re: Once Again

Dimitris,
if you look at december 02 top at 30 and January 03 first top at 30
you will find below them two declining tops of Stochastics.
This is called a divergence for example in Elder's book.
You may ask for a tighter definition of divergence such as only
up/down or down/up and this is perfectly legitimate but what I mean
is that you will almost always find a divergence at tops or bottoms
because prices usually slow down before inverting the direction.
But they also slow down in the middle of a move and in a lot of other
occasions.
So very often a Stochastic Divergence is not enough.

--
Franco

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM