[amibroker] Re: Newbie Programming Assistance

the conditions are OK. The trades are not many. 113 for the whole
N100 group since Jan2000. 22 stocks did not meet the criteria at all.
Maximum # of trades was 3 for 4 stocks.
AMZN was good...
No trades from Jan2000 till Oct2001 and then 3 nice Long trades with
an +120% profit. The system was waiting AMZN all the bearish period
patiently...
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM