RE: [amibroker] Multiple-symbol optimization

If you have a programming background then
you can build a vbScript or a Jscript to automate Amibroker to do what you
describe. You can take the code presented in this post:

<a
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/30065

and change it to do optimizations rather
than back tests and to read in a file containing the symbols you want to
optimize rather than a directory of files.  If you don&#8217;t have a
programming background then you&#8217;ll have to it manually.