[amibroker] Re: Repeating Signals...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
Thank you Jayson:

  Actually, I am using exrem() but it only gets rid of excess signals
once the system has "placed the trade".  My problem is that each
subsequent day that I scan, the system postpones the trade.  Once it
has settled on a particular trade, I don't get further signals thanks
to exrem().

  So I need 1 signal followed by 1 trade.  And backtesting should use
that 1 trade to make its calculations, not the final trade that the
system finally settled on.

Any other ideas appreciated?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM