[amibroker] Re: Attn: MARK ALLEN......ASX GICS set up

Thanks Mark
I'll take an A for effort but a Z (that's a ZED) for execution.
I can also see the effort you have put in and I appreciate that.

When I attempt to run the script step 12,I get a Windows Script Host
dialog box as follows:

Script:		C:AB-aus\ASX-GICS_Industries_Setup.js
Line:		33
Char:		1
Error:		Overflow
Code:		800A006
Source: 	Microsoft Jscript runtime error

Regards
Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark Allen" <mpa@xxxx> wrote:
> Gerard,
>
> I know what you mean - sometimes there are just so many details to
> deal with it all becomes something of a blur. I'm sorry to hear
you've
> given up in frustration, I was hoping I had gotten it down to as
clean
> and simple a process as possible.
>
> Can you provide any information on what feedback you get from
> AmiBroker when you finally run the script (step 12) after doing all
> the preparations?
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Mark

of
what
> » > > appear minor details can make all the difference (eg,
> » making sure
> » > > AmiBroker is not running when changing broker.industry and
> » > > broker.sector files).
> » > >
> » > > Regards,
> » > >