[amibroker] Re: Help

Thanks for the help Anthony but the moving avg still does not
want to work.
 In the first instance using plot it plots the XXX but the ma's say
empty.
 The second case using graph there is only the XXX graph and no signs
of any others.
Ernie

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ernie,
>
> Graph() function  is still available for backward compatability ( I
believe
> ) ...The plot () function is the newer version of showing
charts.....

> It is your choice as to what to use to show graphs..
>
> XXX = (AdvIssues() / DecIssues()) / (AdvVolume() / DecVolume());
> Plot(XXX,"Trin_A",colorRed,styleline);
> plot(ma(xxx,5),"MA5", colorblue,styleline);
> plot(ma(xxx,10),"MA10",coloryellow,styleline);
> Plot(ma(xxx,15),"MA15",colorwhite,styleline);
>
> OR this:
>
> Maxgraph=5;//number should be 1 more than graph statements
>
> XXX = (AdvIssues() / DecIssues()) / (AdvVolume() / DecVolume());
>
> graph0=xxx;
> graph1=ma(xxx,5);
> graph2=ma(xxx,10);
> graph3=ma(xxx,15);
>
> graph0style=graph1style=graph2style=graph3style=styleline;
>
> graph0color=colorred;
> graph1color=colorblue;
> graph2color=colorwhite;
> graph3color=coloryellow;
>
> Title=Name();
>
> So....I quess you can decide which you would like to use...Plot()
or Graph()

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM