[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus data access

Some (not all) of it is available via "GetExtraData" - see the afl
help.

For the fields that are not available, you can
1. Use the QP scanning tool, or
2. Access it via QP's Excel add in or
3. Write your own VB or VBA code using the QP COM objects or
4. Use Ian Woodwards HighGrowthStockInvestor program.

TJ said he would put the remaining fields into the Quotes Plus plug
in someday. I think the priority is pretty low.

(The source code for the QP plug in is in the ADK, if you are
adventurous and want to add the extra fields yourself. Prerequite: C
programming skills!)

The one I miss is the EPS Rank. I export this data as an ASCII file
and import it into AB for access via "Foreign". Its only a once a
week update and this exercise is not very time consuming.

downhillspeedster

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM