From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:37:54 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Question re MA

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can predict a trend change.  I want to know what
value will make a MA go positive tomorrow.

If I take the MA for the past 15 days and subtract the MA for one day back
from the 15 days then if it's positive I am saying that the trend is up.

How can I determine the value that will make it go negative?

Thanks

John Rowlinson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM