Re: [amibroker] Question re MA

John,
Two points here -
1.  The value tomorrow will have to be greater than the value you
subtract 15 days ago
2.  The value tomorrow will have to be enough to change the moving
average to where it is greater than yesterdays value.
Prediction of values is relatively easy for only one value to be changes,
ie, close in a moving average.  If more than one value is to be
changed, it is more complex.
Frank