[amibroker] Re: Correct Metastock plug-in use

Hi Bill

No - these are the settings:

1.    Data Source = Metastock data Plug-in
2.    Local Storage = DISABLE
3.    Default database path = something

I just tried again - the database went up to 14th Mar for the SP500,
and I just updated the 17th. Its visible in Metastock, but not in
Amibroker. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Andy

> Are you saying that the following setting are used in
Preferences|Data:

> 1.    Data Source = Metastock data Plug-in
> 2.    Local Storage = Enable
> 3.    Default database path = something
>
> Bill

 Im
>   using another program (ML Downloader) that updates and maintains
the
>   data itself in meta format. I can open them OK (updated) in
>   Metastock, but Amibroker doesnt seem to register any
updates/changes

<RickParsons@xxxx>
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM