 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
[mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 1:05
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: Plot ForeignFranco, substitue with your
index.... Try this: ndxh=Foreign("^ndx","h");
ndxo=Foreign("^ndx","O"); ndxl=Foreign("^ndx","L");
ndxc=Foreign("^ndx","C");
PlotOHLC(ndxo,ndxh,ndxl,ndxc,"^NDX",colorBlack,styleCandle); Anthony
-------Original Message------- From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2003 12:56:08 PM To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Plot Foreign Anthony, Is quite
simple: Indicator Mibtel = Foreign("MIBI", "C");
Plot(Mibtel, "MIBTEL", colorBlack, styleCandle); (Mibtel is Milano's
Stock Exchange Index). In the above pane I have a stock as shown by
default in AB. Thank you Franco --- In
further look.... > > Anthony > > fgornati wrote:
> > >  Thank you, Jayson. > > > > I
already tried it but it doesn't work. > > > > They are in
two separate panes and I think they should be indipendent. > >
> > In the upper pane I have the stock and in the lower the indicator
> > built as a > > Plot(Foreign. > > If the stock
quotes in the 10s and the index in the 1000s, the > > indicator/index
will show the same low of the stock (10) and the > > close of the
index (1000) and you will see all the candles cut in the > > upper
margin of the pane. > > > > Franco > > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxx> wrote: > > > Franco, > > > add
to styleownscale to one of your plots > > > > > >
example; > > > plot(c,"",4,stylecandle); > > >
plot(rsi(14),"RSI",5,styleline|styleownscale); > > > > >
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:57 AM > > > To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > > Subject: [amibroker] Plot Foreign
an index in a distinct pane along with a stock > > > >
> in the main pane of the same sheet using Foreign function in a >
> > dedicated formula. (named Index a formula, Plot(Foreign( .. ) ..
> > > ), displayed Index.) > > > > > > In
this way I get back a plot with scaling problems. If the other > >
> pane hosts a stock other than the same index the candles and the >
> > values of the index show a relation with the main pane so getting
> > > distorted. > > > > > > I don't know
if I'm doing something wrong. > > > > > > Any
suggestions? > > > > > > Franco Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.