[amibroker] Re: Plot Foreign

Thank you, Jayson.

I already tried it but it doesn't work.

They are in two separate panes and I think they should be indipendent.
In the upper pane I have the stock and in the lower the indicator
built as a
Plot(Foreign.
If the stock quotes in the 10s and the index in the 1000s, the
indicator/index will show the same low of the stock (10) and the
close of the index (1000) and you will see all the candles cut in the
upper margin of the pane.

Franco

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM