[amibroker] Plot Foreign

I'm trying to display an index in a distinct pane along with a stock
in the main pane of the same sheet using Foreign function in a
dedicated formula. (named Index a formula, Plot(Foreign( .. ) ..
), displayed Index.)

In this way I get back a plot with scaling problems. If the other
pane hosts a stock other than the same index the candles and the
values of the index show a relation with the main pane so getting
distorted.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Any suggestions?

Franco

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM