From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2003 10:34:44
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Criteria question

I'm writing a scan in which one of the criteria is average volume
over a certain period, say 30 days, is greater than 350K shares.
Would a scan using a 30 day moving average over 350K be the same as
finding the actual average volume of those 30 days?  seems like a
dumb question as I'm typing, but I'd like to know for future
reference especially when applied to other search criteria.
Besides, is there a function that measures the average whatever over
a certain time period?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM