[amibroker] Line drawing routine request/suggestion

I'm looking for an AFL routine that will draw a straight line on the
chart from Datetime1,Price1 to Datetime2,Price2. Hopefully someone
could show me how this can be done in AFL or direct me to a piece of
code in some AFL already written that could be used.

Also, as a suggestion, I think it would be nice if a future upgrade
of Amibroker could have a drawing function that would accomplish this
(maybe it exist and I'm not aware of it) For example a line drawing
function like I need:

Draw(datetime1,price1,datetime2,price2,color,style);

That would simplify some of the things I'm trying to do.