[amibroker] Re: A rough estimation for the next Buy signal

Steve,
thank you for your comments.
As for the indicators, I use them all in daily basis for the N100
market.
The more important is when I receive converging signals.
For example, you may see in the recent gif some simultaneous signals
from ^VIX D-ratio [for the whole market] and CSCO individual D-ratio.
This is usually equivalent to the beginning of a main market movement.
The timing of various indicators is not the same. Some of them are
fast, some other gave 6 or 7 signals the last 3 years. These "slow"
curves give the generak outline of the market [^VIX D-ratio is one of
them] and dictate the general strategy : Waiting for more than 20
days an important "Buy" means that any bullish attempt will have
short duration for me. The combination of various time references
gives a good advise and, the last 9 months, I see no surprises in the
market.
Note also that there are numerous important studies not posted yet
for various reasons.  The amibroker list archive helps a lot IMO.
If you have any troubles to access any indicator, please do not
hesitate to ask again, I am on line !!
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "steve_almond" <steve_almond@xxxx>

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>