RE: [amibroker] Re: [Fwd: [iea-announcements] Report on Hanukah, Ramadan, Christmas Celebration]

<SPAN
class=782483718-12032003>Mark,
this
group averages over 2000 messages per month. Would you suggest that each message
be moderated? If TJ did that he would have no time to improve the product. He
has already alerted the group that political message will result in banning, but
Spam is part of the internet. There will always be individuals who join just to
Spam. A web based site would be no different. If you made ownership a
requirement of accessing the site then trial users would be left out in the
cold.
<SPAN
class=782483718-12032003>
If you
visit the web based site you will find it is perhaps more appropriate for the
New user. This site often gets involved in more complex tasks. Tomasz has
provided users the ability to search the entire news group in a manner similar
to the AB Help files. You may wish to down load that history file. There is a
wealth of information stored in this group for new and experienced users
alike.
<SPAN
class=782483718-12032003>
As for
a collection of formulas/explorations etc, have you visited the library? there
is a fairly extensive collection there. The 3rd party section provides a number
of DLL's produced by the user base.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: marcdoolittle
[mailto:marcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 1:30
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
[Fwd: [iea-announcements] Report on Hanukah, Ramadan, Christmas
Celebration]--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek"
<derek@xxxx> wrote:> This kind of political message is perfectly
unsuited in this place.> Can't it be deleted ? When will the amibroker
group move to a web > forum where the webmaster has control of what is
going on its own > board ?There is a Web based Forum: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.net/boards/Why
everyone doesn't use it is a mystery to me. A lot easierto follow threads,
better organization, no adds etc, etc.I guess people like Yahoo because of
the email digestfeature or something. As a new user just try and
findspecific topics on Yahoo. It is impossible.  In my opinionthis
is one of the benfits of the Wealth-Lab site. I amnot going to get into
comparing the two products but AB needsmore organization for its fantastic
user community. Especiallya place for collecting all trading system scripts.
That sectionon the web site is very inadequate.Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.