[amibroker] question regarding watchlists and amibroker automation objects

hello,

I would like to know if the following are possible using Amibroker
automation objects and scripting. I'm thinking this cannot be done
right now, but I'd like to confirm it.

Can one:
erase watchlists,
set and read watchlist names,
set the contents of the favourites 'watchlist'

Being able to do these would allow me to completely automate my
daily market explorations.

(As it stands, Amibroker has more automation available than any
other TA software and I am very happy with the current state of the
art.)

regards,
downhillspeedster