Re: [amibroker] conflicting database data

Hi Ara,

Found the problem right away, just lining up the dates in a
spreadsheet:  about a week and a half ago I was missing a date for
the entire large database.  I either forgot to download (unlikely) or
forgot to convert (unlikely but more possible) or I got some empty
files from DownloadQuotes.  But most likely, I forgot to do the
conversion after downloading, because I think the Downloader would
object to converting empty files.  ^_-

Thanks again,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx