Re: [amibroker] conflicting database data

Yuki,

You need to do the following:
1. Export the data set from both databases, each to
an ASCII (text) file. One issue per file. They can be comma or tab
separated.
2. Import each file into Excel using the get
External Data function in Excel. (Data - Get External Data menu).
3. Place the two sets of data next to each other.
Make sure they start on the same date.
4. Create a new column of data as the difference
between the two. The difference should always be zero since theoretically the
are the same.

Any results other than zero is an error in one or
the other data set, which can cause differing test results.
Frequently you'll find problems of data integrity
such as bad ticks. High are VERY  high or Lows are VERY Low.

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE