  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:01
PM
  Subject: [amibroker] conflicting database
  data
  I am getting different results from a composite scan of an
  identicalset of stocks that reside in two different databases.
  Visually, Ican see that fairly recent indicator values that go into
  thecomposite scan have different values in the different databases,
  sothat is not surprising. What is surprising is that the
  indicatorvalues themselves do not match perfectly.One database is
  very small, maintained by me by hand.  The otherdatabase is updated
  daily via Downloadquotes.com.  (I can report thattheir data is not
  always reliable, sadly.)  All of the stocks in thesmall database are
  duplicated in the larger one, and there would beabsolutely no reason for
  any indicator or scan difference onidentical issues unless there are
  differences in the prices or volumebetween the two databases.  This
  has to be it, doesn't it?So, is there a way I can easily compare to
  Metastock-format datafiles to see if there are any differences between
  them?Yuki ^_^Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.