RE: [amibroker] barvisible and lowest low ?

Jayson,

I did try it..but it always returned a value of 100 for lowest low....never
the lowest low of the bars visible....you might want to check your formula
you posted earlier...try adding this at the end :
Title="minr ="+WriteVal(Minr,1.2);
Also, in your formula you are using the Close to make the calculations...Not
really Tirone Levels as per the Description...is this your personal choice ?

To explain this:
"I found this in Tomasz's example of the FibRSI and used it in the Tirone
levels I posted earlier. It made no sense to me either "

The RSI is bounded by 0 and 100...that is why Tomasz ( I Believe ) used
those values....Now, when dealing with Stocks...etc...they need to be
bounded by some higher value ( example..the DJI was close to 12,000 at one
time)...So, we need to bound the tickers...in my formula I am using 0 and 12
000..

Does this help explain.....

Anyway, I found what works and after reading the description given for
Tirone Levels at the following link:
http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?Num=103

I believe the calculation for Tirone Levels ( MidPoint Method ) is as
follows:

 // Tirone Levels adjusted to visable bars
//MidPoint Method
barvisible= Status("barvisible");
maxh = LastValue(Highest(IIf(barvisible ,H,0)));
minl = LastValue(Lowest (IIf(barvisible ,L,12000)));
ranr = maxh - minl;
Plot( C, "", colorBlack,styleCandle );
Plot( maxh-(ranr/3) , "Top", colorGrey50 );
Plot( minl+ (ranr/2), "Mid", colorPaleGreen );
Plot( minl+(ranr/3) , "Bott", colorPaleBlue );
PlotGrid(Maxh,colorYellow);
PlotGrid( minl ,colorYellow );
GraphXSpace = 3;
Title=Name()+" - "+"Tirone Levels ( MidPoint Method )" +"-- Top =
+WriteVal(maxh-(ranr/3),1.2)+"-- MidPoint = "+WriteVal(minl+ (ranr/2),1.2)+"
--Bot = "+WriteVal(minl+(ranr/3),1.2);

Anthony