Re: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

Hello, all and Tomasz,

Is this possible to implement....I have been following the discussion
concerning Param() function....and this could possibly solve the issues that
have been voiced....any one else wish to give it a try....maybe I am missing
something to get it to work....

Load this into indicator builder....and then try to edit the parameters on
the chart...all the parameter values are there but only one set of values
are  accessible, no matter which chart is opened.

pds=IIf(Name()=="^ndx",Param("pdsNDX",3,3,10,1),IIf(Name()=="^Dji",Param(
pdsDJI",3,3,15,1),IIf(Name()=="GSPC",Param("pdsGSPC",3,3,28,1),Param("pds",5
5,35,1))));
//pds=LastValue(pds);
x=MA(C,pds);
Plot(C,"close",colorBlack,styleCandle);