From: <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:03
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Gold
Indices

> I am not familiar with this technique.> Do
you speak for a price+time pattern ?> Was there a starting bar [and an
expected end bar]?> It would be interesting to give more details, if time
permits of > course.

Rather than start from scratch by
e-mail, I suggest that you start at the following URLs (additional ones found by
Google search) and then, if interested, get further into it by reading
Pesavento's "Profitable Patterns ..." and Carney's "The Harmonic Trader"
books:

<FONT color=#800000
size=2>http://www.longorshort.com/
<FONT
color=#800000
size=2>http://www.harmonictrader.com/default.htm
<FONT color=#800000
size=2>http://www.tradingtutor.com/
> DT> --- In <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"wavemechanic" <<FONT
size=2>wd78@x...> wrote:>
> > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From:
<<FONT
size=2>TSOKAKIS@x...>> >
To: <<FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>> > Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 4:52 PM> >
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Gold Indices> > > > > >
> It is not even clear the direction of the breakout. It is not > time
> > > yet.> > > Any indication around ?> >
> > Not time?  Fibonacci patterns are not trendline break
strategies.  > The trade was entered 11 points ago with the
completion of the > Gartley.> > > > > DT>
Message ----- > > > >   From: Dimitris Tsokakis
and  ^GOX wedges did not confirm the breakout yet.> > >