Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Problems with param function on multiple sheets

Hello,

By design param()s are linked to particular indicator (Chart ID - displayed in the upper
right corner of the Indicator Builder).

They are NOT linked to the "window".

So if you have the SAME indicator in many windows
parameters for these windows are SHARED (because they are
all for ONE indicator).

If you want them different in each pane you have to have
a separate formula for each pane.

This is exactly like say preferences for RSI (Tools->Preferences)
they affect ALL "instances" of built-in RSI chart.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com