[amibroker] Re: indicator on indicator

Hi Ron and Ken,
The description of Moneystream on the TC2000 website sounds like it
is another variation on the OBV, Chaikin Money Flow and Twiggs Money
Flow themes. That should make Yuki very happy :)  Take a look at
them, particularly the latter two, and if one is what you like then
just apply the multiple moving averages as Ken described for RSI.

As for Balance of Power I found this with a search
http://www.linnsoft.com/tour/techind/bop.htm
If that is it, then it certainly is easy enough to code.

Cheers,
Anthony

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Ron:  welcome to Amibroker..this is one of the best pieces of
> software on the planet and this group matches that as being one of
the
> most helpful.  I will try and speak to your questions.
>

> Worden Bros three indicators listed in your message, BOP, TSV, and
MS
> are proprietary to Worden Bros. They do not disclose the formulas
and
> thus you can not plot them in Amibroker. There is an approximation
of
> TSV floating around but I have never seen an equivalent
approximation to
> the other two.  Thus, you will have to find your own indicators
that you
> come to like as much as those three in order to plot them in AB.
>

> You can plot a moving average of an indicator by writing statements
> which calculate the ma of the indicator and then plotting it.
>

> Here is some code that can do this.  Note that RSIa is a built in
> indicator for RSI of another variable vs RSI which calculates RSI of
> price only.
>

> Good luck.
>

> Ken
>

> /* Moving Avg Ribbon of RSI   */
>

> Key=RSIa(C,14);
>

> // Now calculate various MAs of KEY
>

> M5=MA(Key,5);
>
> M8=MA(Key,8);
>
> M13=MA(Key,13);
>
> M21=MA(Key,21);
>
> M34=MA(Key,34);
>

> // Now plot the Mx's
>

> Plot(M5,"M5",4,1);
>
> Plot(M5,"M8",4,1);
>
> Plot(M13,"M13",4,1);
>
> Plot(M21,"M21",4,1);
>
> Plot(M34,"M34",4,1);

M=243376.3048338.4372821.1927555/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1414910/rand=333935249>

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM