[amibroker] Re:Dimitris - D_sat Question

DT,

NOW I understand. If I remove the smoothing in the formula, I get the
original graph you posted.

Thanks,

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Steve,
> I have already posted a gif matching to your curves [it will arrive
> with some... delay but, it is on the road...]
> Your curves are according to the Library codes.
> In my previous gifs I was using an unsmoothed CMO.
> Sorry for the probable trouble.
> Now, I have to see which curve is better...
> DT
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Almond" <steve@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Dimitris,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply. I'm not concerned too much about the colour
> problem.
> > Please look at the bottom curve in the enclosed Gif.
> > It is completely different to the one you posted.
> >
> > Steve

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM