[amibroker] Re:Dimitris - D_sat Question

Your charts are OK.
I noticed that I play with colours in different modes.
The first gif has the main line black and the signal coloured.
The 2nd and the 3rd has the opposite logic.
If you want a uniform colour sense, arrange the proper colours in the
codes.
There is also a typo in the code of the first gif, both titles write
D_sat10mean.
If you have any troubles to arrange codes, please do not hesitate to
ask, or I may rewrite all 3, but, on Sunday.
Dimitris Tsokakis