RE: [amibroker] Upgrade From Ver. 4.23

Joe,

Keep your eye open for Tomasz' notices (here and in the Amiboker News
list), which he issues as soon as a new BETA is available. Generally
speaking, his BETA's are as good as or better than many developers'
final releases, and on the odd occasion something is amiss with one,
it is usually repaired within 24 hours, and often much less. To be
absolutely safe, it is best practice to backup your original
installation, at least until you feel sure everything is OK.

Tomasz' last BETA notice just two days ago was for 4.29.8 BETA, which
is available from:

 http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab4298beta.exe

Check the accompanying readme for the changes provided.

It is often best to upgrade with each interim release since some
changes can be missed (rarely, but it can happen) and will only be
caught up on with the next official release (in this case 4.30, due
shortly). I mention this because 4.29.0 BETA came with new
documentation functionality and an archive size of almost 1.5MB. You
can obtain that BETA release from:
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab4290beta.exe.

Hope this helps.

Regards,