[amibroker] Re: Subject: Dimitris - D_sat Question

Dimitris,

No, I do not get the same chart. Why would I get the other two
correct, but this one wrong?

Can you point me to the instructions for posting a screenshot as an
attachment?

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> I was admiring the three D_sat charts you posted in message 28795:
threaded=1&expand=1

> Using the information here:
> http://www.amibroker.net/library/detail.php?id=238
>
> I am able to reproduce the Individual chart and the one listed
as 'MeanD-sat, Version 1' perfectly. This in itself is a source of
wonder to me......

> However, I am unable to reproduce 'MeanD-sat, Version 2'. (This is
actually listed as the first version in the library):

> MeanD_sat5=Foreign("~sumD_sat5","C")/Foreign("~count","v");
> MeanD_sat10=Foreign("~sumD_sat10","C")/Foreign("~count","v");
> x=MeanD_sat10<MeanD_sat5;
> CMO30=Foreign("~sumCMO30","C")/Foreign("~COUNT","V");
> C1=DEMA(CMO30,30);
> D_sat10MEAN=RSIA(C1,10);
> D_sat5MEAN=RSIA(C1,5);
> Y=D_sat10MEAN<D_sat5MEAN;
> Plot(D_sat10MEAN,"D_sat10MEAN",4+y,1);Plot
(D_sat5MEAN,"D_sat10MEAN",1,1);
> GraphXSpace=5;
>
> to get the first version and, .........
> Can you, please, check if there is an error here? I also think the
plot factor "4+y" should be part of the D_sat5MEAN, not the
D_sat10MEAN as shown.
> Steve
>
> Steve,
> I pasted in my ind. builder the code in blue from here and works
fine.
> The D_sat5MEAN is black, the D_sat10MEAN is green [ascending] or
red [descending].
> The Y=D_sat10MEAN<D_sat5MEAN;
> is true [==1] when D_sat10MEAN is below D_sat5MEAN. It usually
happens in a bullish movement, in other words the D_sat10MEAN acts
> as a companion, a signal line for the faster D_sat5MEAN.
> Where do you see the error ? Can you get the plot ?
> Please let me know.
> Dimitris Tsokakis

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM