Re: [amibroker] Re: Some strange addition rules

Quite frankly, YES.

In fact I submitted a bug report to Tomasz some time ago about instances when
it wasn't.

If {Empty} means "I have no idea what the value is supposed to be here", *ANY*
arithmetic involving it, is also going to be "I can't possibly tell what the
answer is"

Hmmm, I'm going to have to check if some of those bugs have now disappeared.

Nigel (who would rather know, that he doesn't know, than assume that he does
and get burnt)