RE: [amibroker] Mysterious Event - TC2000 Ver5

Tomasz:

I guess the problem is .....  no longer a problem .... but something
different has happened.

I tried your suggestion of changing Buy=0; to Buy=1; and a hit was
produced for every date in the scan range, resulting in a list in the AA
window.

I retried it with my original Buy=0;  and no hits were produced in the
AA window but, the composite appears to update anyway.  I had not
checked the plotted output assuming it was not working since I did not
see a hit for every date.  Even though nothing is listed in the AA
window, the composite is getting built and stored in Group 253.

"Something" is different.  You do not do a manual procedure every night
for four months and then suddenly see something different, when no other
changes were made (except the change to TC2000 Ver 5), and not conclude
that everything is the same.

End of story, as it looks like I can continue to update my composites,
but I am left uneasy....

Ken