[amibroker] Help needed

Hi All,

I'm trying to contruct a simple indicator that will plot a
shape when a condition is true
and a different shape when the condition is
false.

I've tried the following without the correct
result.

IIf(Close >= <FONT
face=Courier color=#0000ff size=2>Ref<FONT face=Courier
size=2>(Close,-<FONT face=Courier color=#ff00ff
size=2>1),<FONT face=Courier
color=#0000ff size=2>PlotShapes<FONT face=Courier
size=2>(shapeUpArrow,colorGreen,Layer =<FONT face=Courier
color=#ff00ff size=2>6),<FONT
face=Courier color=#0000ff size=2>
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow,colorRed,Layer
=6<FONT
face=Courier size=2>));
I get a series of red arrows that appear on the
first line of the indicator
and sometimes a series of red arrows that appear on
the bottom line.

Also, when using the conditional
statement,  IIf,then,else;  how does one code that the else should be

do nothing.

Any help would be
appreciated.

Regards