RE: [amibroker] Type In Symbols

<SPAN
class=110533415-05032003>Ken,
hmm,
not a perfect solution, but perhaps one to consider. In TC2000 can you export a
watch list? if so then you can import the whole list, pr any custom list for
that matter,  via the new watchlist import feature. I just tried this in QP and
it works like a charm.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 10:30
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
Type In Symbols

<SPAN
>Jayson:  I have to
apologize and amend my comments&#8230;I see that I can type in my gold stocks if I
click on a newly named watchlist, but I previously have to write the gold stock
symbols on a piece of paper because I can not see the list in the Sectors tree
and at the same time expose the Watchlist group&#8230;.and my memory is not good
enough to remember more than two symbols at a time.  <FONT
color=navy face=Wingdings size=2><SPAN
>L<FONT
color=navy face=Arial size=2><SPAN
>  plus there is a
lot of switching back and forth when there are a lot of symbols to
move.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>I think people asked
for the type-in feature and Tomasz gave it to them, but it would have been more
convenient to make it available on all lists in the tree &#8230;or better yet, modify
the Organize Assignments system so one can transfer symbols from Sectors to
Groups to Watchlists, etc.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>AB is near perfect&#8230;but