[amibroker] Mysterious Event

Hello: second message in an hour asking for help....yikes!

I routinely run composites every night.
Load the file, set the filter, click Scan, move on to the next.

This morning, I added a new watchlist (GOLD stocks) (subject of my last
request for help).

I created duplicates of my composite codes except now for my new GOLD
watchlist.

I began my composite update ..... and ........I get NO composite updates
on anything.  New Watchlists or old Watchlists

Reboot computer just to be sure.
Restart program.
Filter set correctly.
Date range set from point in past to today.
Correct file loaded (has worked in the past)
Click SCAN
Nothing appears in the AA grid and the composite shows zeros in all
fields. (The status bar shows it running thru all stocks in the
watchlist but no signals being generated.

Any possible suggestions on this mysterious event?

I have 4.29.7 loaded.

Ken