[amibroker] Re: how do i fix holes for composites

    From:
      "downhillspeedster <<A
      href="">downhillspeedster@xxxx>"
      <<A
      href="">downhillspeedster@xxxx>
      Date:
      Tue Mar 4, 2003  6:26 pm<FONT
      size=+0>Subject:  Re: how do i fix holes for
      composites

          Utilize Foreign with Fixup =
      True to generate the input array for AddtoComposite. This will fill in
      the holes.Let us see an
      important detail:
Foreign() function, when fixup=1, fills the holes with
previous data.
But, what is a hole ?
The meaning here is the "intermediate missing data", I
suppose.
My RATL has a hole on Feb19 and then all bars since
Feb21.
As you see, the use of fixup=1 filled the Feb19 missing bar,
but left unchanged the rest.
So, if one uses Foreign("RATL","C",1) instead of RATL close,
he will still have missing bars for any further calculations.
Dimitris Tsokakis