Re: [amibroker] http://www.sesrtcic.org/arabic/sitemap.shtml

Carolyn and all.....

These are mass mailings, a kind of spamming.  Often the address  is
forged.

They can be the work of shills, the opposition party, or even the
ruling party to ferment emotions "a la Nixon" Dirty Tricks, or a
sincere believer.

Most of the time the message is a single occasion. The best action is
to ignore the message - no response.  Just hit the delete key.

-= Chris ß =-
Former BBS Sysop

"Never argue with an idiot - they will drag you down to their
   level and beat you with their experience." -Dilbert Wisdom