Re: [amibroker] Re: need a scaling workaround

Just a screenshot taken with Hypersnap Pro saved as a gif.

Yuki

tjyc> Yuki,  This is completely unrelated to your question but how did you
tjyc> post the Amibroker chart to a webpage like that?  For other TA
tjyc> packages I've used in the past I would use a FTP to do this -- is it
tjyc> the same case here I assume?  I'm a new user of one week and counting
tjyc> and haven't had time to explore that feature yet

tjyc> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
>> If there is a way to fix this, I'd sure appreciate knowing how.  ^_-
>>
>> GifA is what I get in some situations, due to the following code:
>>
>> Plot(IIf(Month()!=Ref(Month(),-
tjyc> 1),1,0),"",24,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,7);

>> Plot(IIf(DayOfWeek()<Ref(DayOfWeek(),-
tjyc> 1),1,0),"",39,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,-0.55,14);