  >From:
  <A title=jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Jayson
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">1ami
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:36
PM
  Subject: [amibroker] FW: Sector
  Assignments FYI

  all AB users,
  <SPAN
  class=013442719-03032003>
  <SPAN
  class=013442719-03032003>After wasting more time than I care to admit, and
  after receiving guidance from several people here, I contacted Janene at
  Quotes Plus who instantly found a solution. If you try to follow sector
  assignments in AB you will need to run the QP down load and then open AB, go
  to Database/configure and retrieve the new stock and industry sector
  assignments to clean up lasts weeks file error.
  <SPAN
  class=013442719-03032003>
  <SPAN
  class=013442719-03032003>Regards,
  <SPAN
  class=013442719-03032003> <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Janene
  [mailto:janene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 2:13
  PMTo: jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Sector
  Assignments
  Jayson,
  Sorry about that.  There was an error in the file we sent out last
  week.  I just fixed it.  You can use your QP2 Downloader now to get
  the update.

  Janene

  janene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Quotes Plus Tech Support