RE: [amibroker] FW: Sector Assignments FYI

Sorry,
I meant to say all QP users, this was not an AB problem....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 2:36
PMTo: 1amiSubject: [amibroker] FW: Sector Assignments
FYI
To all
AB users,
<SPAN
class=013442719-03032003>
After
wasting more time than I care to admit, and after receiving guidance from
several people here, I contacted Janene at Quotes Plus who instantly found a
solution. If you try to follow sector assignments in AB you will need to run the
QP down load and then open AB, go to Database/configure and retrieve the new
stock and industry sector assignments to clean up lasts weeks file
error.
<SPAN
class=013442719-03032003>
<SPAN
class=013442719-03032003>Regards,
<SPAN
class=013442719-03032003> <FONT color=#0000ff
face=Arial size=2>Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Janene
[mailto:janene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 2:13
PMTo: jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Sector
Assignments
Jayson,
Sorry about that.  There was an error in the file we sent out last
week.  I just fixed it.  You can use your QP2 Downloader now to get
the update.

Janene

janene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quotes Plus Tech Support